Cleaning Schedule

For some of you, school is back in session for you or your kids!  Life can get busy, and taking care of more than just yourself can be a lot of work.

Image Source here
Image Source here
Image Source here

Thinking about cleaning your entire home can be overwhelming.  I created a weekly checklist that divides the work.  If you have family members who can help you, that means less work for you!



A good rule to ask yourself when it comes to a cleaning task is, "Will this take me less than five minutes?"  If so, you should probably go ahead and take care of it then.  I find myself asking that question once I've finished a cup of coffee or once I've eaten a bowl of yogurt.  I dislike doing dishes, but as soon as my mug or bowl hits the sink, I look at it, and then tell myself I should wash it then rather than later.  Another thing I do is I try to take out a bag of trash every time I take my dog outside or if I need to head out.

Cleaning isn't the most exciting thing to do, but it is something that needs to be done.  You could also multitask!  Watch a show while you fold clothes, or play music or a podcast you enjoy!  Divide the tasks and maybe clean one room per day or set a timer and clean for 15-30 minutes in the morning and again in the evening.

Image Source here
Image Source here
Image Source here

Happy cleaning!

Real Estate Decoded Contributor

Check out these other checklists for ideas:
Flour and Oil: Cleaning Schedule
The Chic Stay at Home Mom: Cleaning House
Gone Like Rainbows: Complete Housekeeping Printable Set!
The Good Home Blog: Quick Cleaning Tips from The Good Home Co.
Uncommon Designs: Printable Weekly Cleaning Schedule

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making the Move That's Right for You: Downsizing

The 5 Phases of emotions when buying a home go something like this...

Millenials Investing in Real Estate?